How to Add Links in Tabs

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends

I was lucky enough to get to try Garnier's brand new shampoo and conditioner line Whole Blends.
In my free review package I received:
5 samples of Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner packets 5 samples of Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Coconut Butter Shampoo & Conditioner packets 5 samples of Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Shampoo & Conditioner packets.



<I was super excited to try this new line with natural ingredients.First I tried Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures! It smelled just like 'warm vanilla' It left my feeling so soft and smooth.I was very pleased with how it worked.

My daughter tried the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil, and Vanilla Milk. Her hair was so shiny and silky after using it.I could realy see a difference in her hair and it was radiant, her curls really stood out.
(Blowing kisses after trying the new shampoo)
Finally , I tried the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil, and Cocoa Butter.This one was just as amazing as the other two and smelled great.It had a light coconut scent that reminds me of Summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment