How to Add Links in Tabs

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Amope Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry Foot File

I received the Amope Pedi Perfect free from Crowdtap for my honest opinion.
I was so excited to get it, It can be used wet or dry, and it's RECHARGEABLE! 
How cool is that?

The Amope has a nice thick handle, but is small enough it's comfortable to hold in my
little hands, but also my fiancee's bigger hands.
It's easy to charge with its easy to use charging base.
to charge all you have to do is plug the USB port into the wall charger, or can even use 
your computer. Then you place the Amope on the charging dock and tada! it's charging.
It's bigger than I was expecting, but in a really good way.
It has 2 speeds, and a strong motor. It gently removes the dead/dry skin
from my feet, and it can also be used on elbows.


 

The roller head is removable and can be replaced with another file head, or they even make buffer, and smooth heads to interchange it with.


After only a few days I can already tell a big difference in the feel of my feet, They are much softer.
Even my fiancee likes to use it on his feet.
That makes it a huge win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment