How to Add Links in Tabs

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Garnier Olia Hair Dye Party

Recently I hosted a Olia hair coloring party.Garnier sent me a party pack with brightly colored hair clips and a wide variety of Olia hair dye.The party pack:



I invited over a few friends and let them all pick a dye and the party began.We took turns applying the dye to each others hair and pinning it up with the clips.While we waited we had a snack and watched a movie.Finally it was time to rinse out the dye.



Everyone was really excited with the color choices. One of my friends wasn't ready to dye permanent so she just hung out with us.Everyone looks amazing.This had Sally wanting to try a dye so I sent her home with the Medium Golden Brown since it was close to her natural color and she didn't want too big of a change.

This is me before and after dying my hair! I used the Light Intense Aurburn.


I love my hair.The color is lush and rich.My hair was left feeling so soft and manageable. Thank you Garnier Olia for helping me throw a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment