How to Add Links in Tabs

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Jackpot Candles!

I just received my free Jackpot candle! I received the Santa's Cookies candle, in spirit of the holidays!
It smell just like sugar cookies baking in the oven. In less than 10 minuets it has my entire living room smelling delicious.I am so excited to see what ring is inside! I
Their website it Jackpot Candles
 You definitely don't want to miss out on these wonderful candles!


A little bit about Jackpot Candles...
They are hand poured and they are a 100% soy candle.
How it works, Inside of every candle and wax melt  is a surprise piece of jewelry that can range from $15-$5000 . Either a ring,earring, or a necklace depending on which you choose.
They have so many different scents to choose from, they have a scent for everybody.

STAY TUNED!
Soon I will be posting a reveal to show everyone what surprise my candle holds!
         Reveal Time....
It was very exciting to see the foil start to peek out. 
I went to Jackpot Candles to get it appraised, the value was $18. 
I got the size 6 ring, there smallest size, but it is a little to big.

~Happy Holidays Everyone~


No comments:

Post a Comment