How to Add Links in Tabs

Monday, October 10, 2016

purifyou Premium Nipple Shield, Set of 3 with Soft Cotton Reusable Drawstring Bag -- Non-Toxic, BPA and BPS Free

purifyou Premium Nipple Shield, Set of 3 with Soft Cotton Reusable Drawstring Bag -- Non-Toxic, BPA and BPS Free


I am one of those moms that has to use a nipple shield. Without them I could not feed my baby from my breast. The Purifyou nipple shields are perfect.They stay in place well and my baby can easily latch on.The fact this comes in a 3 pack

 is great.I can't count how many times I have misplaced my shield, they seem to disappear like magic in my house. They are soft and easily mold to the breast.They are everything I need in a shield to feed my baby. The reusable drawstring bag, is a great way for me to store and keep track of where my nipple shields are, and to keep them clean in the diaper bag.



may have to grab a few packs for baby number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment