How to Add Links in Tabs

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hawiian Tropic silk hydration weightless lotion

I really hate a thick greasy sunscreen when I am trying to enjoy a beautiful day n the sun.I was excited to try Hawiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Lotion Sunscreen.
The fact that it said it was weightless made me intriged as I have never seen a weightless sunscreen.
It was everything I ever wanted in a sunscreen.It was so sheer and didn't feel greasy and heavy on my skin.It had a light summer time smell with the coconut scent I love from Hawiian Tropic.The only down side is it did leave my hands a little greasy.Overall, I am very pleased with it and it will be in my bag this summer.
What did I love about it?
1- It was sheer and light
2- It had the Summer time scent I love from Hawiian Tropic.
3-It comes in an easy to use form.
4-The package is trendy.
5- Great for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment