How to Add Links in Tabs

Saturday, January 2, 2016

#JingleVoxBox Review


I was one of a few picked by Influenster to receive a JingleVoxBox. This was my very first box so I was extremely excited when it arrived! I received all of the below products free to review.

The box included:
Cetaphil : The Cetaphil is a nice think and creamy lotion. It does have more of a smell that isn't my chosen scent, but is a nice lotion that soaks in really nice.This is a great winter skin lotion. #Cheerphil
Biscoff Cookies : Oh my these are so good the moment I opened them it was #MyBiscoffBreak. I ate them all.These are a great indulgent treat for mom! Okay okay I shared with the little too.
Ore-Ida Tater Tots : We love Ore-Ida in our house they are a go to fast dinner pick.The tater tots are so fun and can be baked into so many casseroles and dishes .#OreidaTotchos What do you make with Ore-Ida Tater Tots?
Hallmark Itty Bittys: Can I just say these are adorable?This little Olaf is precious.They have a whole bunch of these #ittybittys cuties. Olaf , Batman, Spiderman, Disney Princesses , Rainbow bright , Star wars , and so many more! These are great for toddlers or the kids in all of us.
NYC Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner : This eyeliner is super smooth going on and lasts.I had a super hectic day with family and it lasted all day until I took it off.This is #cityproofnyc and will last you all day, its also easy to use for beginners.
KISS Srip Lash Adhesie with Aloe , KISS True Volume Lashes,& KISS Lash Adhesive: I have never used flake lashes since I have really think long lashes , but these made by eyes look amazing!They are easy to put on and the glue holds great.I was unsure how they would last running after a toddler , but they stayed on just fine.I will be using #KISSlashes on our next date night!
Pure Ice Nail Polish : I got the Bikini color and it is so pretty a very nice Spring color.It has held up to doing dishes , diaper changes , and cleaning up.I love #Pureice and at under $2 at Wal-Mart I can stock up on all the great colors.
*DISCLAIMER*
I got all these products free to review from #influenster , but the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment